Postcard For A Stranger #SpreadTheSmile
So far, PostMoji has been a perfect postcard that you can send to your family & friends as a tiny gesture to express yourselves. And this World Emoji Day, we want to take it one step further and help spread awareness for Mental Health.
Sometimes there is something very comforting about a few kind words from a complete stranger, it could make our day, lift our spirits and help us realize that the world is indeed a kind place.
In this regard, we have partnered with Manav Foundation, a leading mental health & care institute in Mumbai. We intend to let everybody be able to bring back some unkindred kindness & empathy back into the real world by sending a Postmoji to people who might be going through a difficult phase in their lives.
These amazing folks are the clients of Manav Foundation, and even though you'd have no idea of whom you're sending this Moji to; you can be rest assured that this giant moji & your little note will be a simple reminder, that somebody out there cares. It'll be this tiny gesture, a small positive reinforcement in their lives and a small step in cheering them up.
So here is a chance to perhaps help a complete stranger feel a little better, cope a little better, smile a little harder but in a very subtle way of become a constant reminder of the love out there in the world. ❤️💌
If this is something that you'd like to do, all you have to do is follow the instructions below :)
- Pick any one of the emojis from below
- Write a thoughtful message for the stranger. The message text box appears right before the ‘add to cart’ button. If it doesn’t, just wait or refresh, sometimes it takes a while. Don’t worry about the name, we will add that when we’re shipping it! (But don't forget to add your name at the bottom of the message)
- Proceed to checkout
- On the right side of the page add Discount code MANAV to get 15% off
- In shipping details, add the address: Postmoji, Mumbai 400053
- Make the payment (Only online payment)
In case you'd like to reach out to us for any feedback, suggestions or would like to collaborate please do mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lets keep spreading the love.